Hier aus der Rockwell Knowledgebase
- What are the steps for using a USB Dongle on multiple computers?
- Why Rockwell Software works in one PC with USB Dongle, but it doesn't work in another PC even if I insert USB Dongle?
- Make a backup copy of the License File (extension .lic).
- All computers must have FactoryTalk Activation Server or Manager installed. Check if software is installed by going to the following location:
Start->Programs->Rockwell Software ->FactoryTalk Activation-> FactoryTalk Activation Tool/Manager
If the path is not available, install FactoryTalk Activation Server/Manager.
- The license file must be saved on all PCs at the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared documents\Rockwell Automation\Activations
The default directory for a French OS is:
C:\Documents et Settings\All Users\Shared documents\Rockwell Automation\Activations