How to ues Touch Panel WP06T of Phoenix Contact to control the Process. Vexatious!!!!

zz376572830

Level-1
Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
Dear friends,

I am doing a project of"Steuerung einer Punktschweißzange mittels SPS".I use the PC Worx to write the programm. In order to realise the automatic controlling of Punktschweißzange. My programm you can see below.

I want to use the WP06T touch panel to control the process. I need "Start" button, changeable time display and three red signal lights for showing status of "zange schließen" "schweißen" and "zange öffen" on the touch screen.

I use Visu+ to make it possible. But i dont know how to connect my programm from PC Worx to Visu+, to relise the button on the screen can really control the Punktschweißzange and the time is changeable.

Who can help me to solve these problem? Or give me some lerning materials. Thank you so much!!!!!!

1.jpg 2.PNG5.jpgimage1.JPGimage2.JPG

Hey,

you got your tools mixed up a little bit. A WP is for WebVisit, if you want to use Visu+ you would need a TP (TP 3057 would be the same in size).

If you want to stick with WebVisit please check out the Quick Start Guide for the ILC 131 Starterkit (you can find it in the downloadsection on phoenixcontact.com, also there should come a CD with the starterkit).

Cheers
Mark

Zurück
Oben