Step 7 OPC UA and Java

Samber

Level-1
Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
Hello all

I am working on a project.

We have one landfill site in germany and from there we have to measure the methane gas concentration through gas valve and for now the data is collected by s7 300 plc.

I have to take data from S7 300 PLC and transfer this data to OPC UA server which support java , can you please tell me which OPC UA SERVER will be best to use for this above application and also cheap in cost.

And how can i communicate S7 300 PLC with OPC UA SERVER.

Then i have to programmed the OPC UA CLIENT IN JAVA so please if you have the code of java OPC UA client , please share with me

with best regards

Saurabh

Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I have to use OPC UA server ,not the classical OPC, I have to take data from S7 300 plc and this data should be transferred in OPC UA server, and i dont know how to do it.

I have searched some server online like Kepware , IBH SOftech ...after the selection of the server i have to programmed OPC UA Client in java....\

so do you know which opc ua server supports java programming language.

Best regards

Saurabh

Every OPC server supports java, as OPC describes only the protocol, not the programming language. Get the OPC-UA specification, and program the OPC-UA client for your own in any language you need. Indeed you could do this also in assembly language.

If you mean you need a programming example for an OPC-UA client in java, then you could use any OPC-UA client example you find. As OPC-UA is the standard, it works (or should work) with every OPC-UA server you have.

I think java is rarely used in the automation business, so you'll get here not too many answers to your java questions.

Zurück
Oben