TC3: CoE Emergency

karthik.CH

Level-1
Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
Hello Experts,
I (beginner) am using a CX 5130 with I/O terminals (EL 1809 and EL 2809) and four stepper motor terminals (EL 7041). The problem is, I have the error
'Term 4 (EL7041): z-Achse' (1003): CoE - Emergency (Hex: e000, 81, '1b 10 00 00 11') with all the terminals. I tried following the link below but did not find any solution to my problem (maybe I didnt understand). https://infosys.beckhoff.com/index....t/1031/fbb-x510/html/co_diagtelegrams.htm&id=
Please help me in understanding the error and finding a solution. Also, attaching the screenshot of the CoE list (online) in case required. Thanks alot.

CoE.JPG

EtherCAT CoE Emergency ist not directly comparable to CAN CoE (even if the intend is equivalent).
Error e000 isn't well-defined as far as I can see.

Look in the tab for the diag history. That is by far more relevant / interesting.

guga

Diag history does not state any problems.
What isn't working? When is the CoE Emergency send out? Only by one EL7041 oder by multiple?
Without a lot of more infos not help is possible.

Guga

All the motor terminals show the same error. The errors appear immediately after I activate the config. I am trying to move x,y,z axis on a test stand using a VISU. There are some pneumatics connected to EL2809, which I can make work using a simple program, but the motors connected to xyz axis doesnt work (I think the reason for that is the CoE emergency error). I hope I explained it clearly, please ask if you need any further info. NOTE: The error LED's on the EL7041 are on. (see pic) Thank you.error leds.JPG

Zuviel Werbung?
So please dig into the details of the error led.
So to speak: CoE-Online Register 0xA010. It might be a config which isn't valid or just the info about a missing referencing.

On top: please provide the motor data as well as the config values you have entered.

Guga

Hello Guga,
the error led says to check for motor connection, excess temperature (which are fine). NOTE: I have imported the terminals links from another solution file (which I should have mentioned earlier, my mistake). In the startup, I have something like this. Trying to figure whats wrong but these things are quiet complicated for me. Please help. Thank you CoE.JPG

@karthik.CH : Screenshot is not not what I asked for.
Register Startup: Paramters for the EL7041 send at startup of the EL7041. It is a good idea to configure here changes of the config so the parameters are part of the config.
OnlineRegister: The actual parameters.
In 0xA010 there is a value for over temperature... but there is nothing about motor connection...

Did you correctly config the paramters for the motor inside the EL7041?

Guga

Zuviel Werbung?
Hello Guga,
the motor online tab doesnt have any info. I tried to link the motor to the correct I/O , but the motor doesnt show any online info. What could be the reason? Thank you.
NOTE: I tried to open the solution file in its original PLC (cX9020) and it works fine. When I build the solution file in the CX 5130 (it has the CoE emergency errors). Please help , thank you.

NC.JPG

I would suggest, to start a complete new Project, go in config mode, scan the bus, link the stepper motor terminals to the nc axis, just give it a try!

Hello Again,
I called Beckhoff and they said the errors are due to version of the build (4022.28) and the windows CE, and the errors are not the reason why the motors are not moving.

I tried removing the link to PLC and enabling the manual control.. the motors work perfectly... When I link the motors to my PLC variables, I am NO more able to move the motors (not even manually, SET option doesnt work with the Controller, feed fr, bck ), Status log doesnt turn to ready mode. I do not understand what parameters to be changed, because all the parameters are previously set when the test bench was running perfectly on a CX9020. Now, I have CX 5130 and I opened the solution file (from CX9020) and imported all the terminals and axis and linked the variables. The only problem I am facing is the motors not working with this solution file. :confused:Can anyone please help me where I have made a mistake? Thank you all.

Is your PLC Running? I mostly increment a local variable in the Main Block, to see in online Mode, that the PLC is really running cycles. If this local variable is incremented Evers PLC cycle, i am shure, that the PLC code is running.

Hello, Thank you for the sugesstions.
Yes, I am using NC to control the motors. I assigned all the mappings to motor and plc. When, I checked the MC_power FB, the motor is not enabled (bool is false). How do I make it enable? I am completely confused because I need to make a small change in the code and now its getting completely complicated with high level PLC stuff. I am trying hard to understand the beckhoff documentation but couldnt. please help me,,:-( . Thank youmc power.JPG

Well, the MC_Power must be exuted in every cycle. In the FB the inputs for the directions (Enable_Positive, Enable_Negative) must be set to true and also the Enable input. Here are some screenshots of a PLC programm and the axis state.
AxisTest01.PNG
AxisTest02.PNG
You can see, that no enable input of power ist set to TRUE and in the online view, the axis is disabled.
Now I set the Enable input and the Enable_Positive input to TRUE and the override to 100% and you can see, that in the online view the axis is enabled and could be moved, but in this case only in podsitive direction.
AxisTest03.PNG
AxisTest04.PNG

Zuviel Werbung?
Yes, I understood it, but in my case the options doesnt work at all. When I remove the variable list in the the "link to PLC" in settings tab , and activate the configuration again, then I can enable the Positive, negative and controller (all) and can move the motors manually.

Well, if you take a close look into your programm you'll see, that the FB MC_Power is declared (instance name: fbAchse_y_Power) , but never executed. You must add fbAchse_y_Power to your programm and provide the needed parameters.

Yes, I hope so.. I have got a very long program which has been instantiated with many FB's and the variables are linked to a VISU. I will try my luck and get back. Thank you very much for the time and help. Cheers.

Zurück
Oben