Sew 61BMDX , Are such things possible to do in IPOS?

sawo333

Level-1
Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
Hello ,

To all experts
I would like ask for help with these things :
-Is there possibility to make code in which will be included : Example - IF (1st.Analog Input1(0-10V) bigger than 50% - 2. then turn on DO02)(2nd. part i want know how to do it , but don´t know much about how would be possible to do 1st. part).
-Is there any SPARE signal in Control Word ? which i would use to turn on some OUTPUT(StdOutpIPOS).
-Is there possibility to make code for Counter application ? (which things i would need to do in short).

Thank you

There are not many people at SEW, who are really firm with IPOS. Most technicians are using MoviPLC now, IPOS is for the "older guys" like me. ;-)

-Is there possibility to make code in which will be included : Example - IF (1st.Analog Input1(0-10V) bigger than 50% - 2. then turn on DO02)(2nd. part i want know how to do it , but don´t know much about how would be possible to do 1st. part).
For such things you could use Task2 or Task3. These tasks are running cyclicly.

-Is there any SPARE signal in Control Word ? which i would use to turn on some OUTPUT(StdOutpIPOS).
If you use Control Word 2 instead of Control Word 1 you can use the virtual terminals DI10..DI17. If you configure them as IPOS-Input you can use them directly in IPOS.

-Is there possibility to make code for Counter application ? (which things i would need to do in short).
Of course this is possible.
Google 'sew 11645415'
This is the complete IPOS manual. You can use H-variables for counter-applications. If you use the area H0..H127 and the command _memorize, you can save these variables non-volatile.

Just for imagination, what's possible with IPOS:
My IPOS-apllication has about 3400 lines of code and comment. I can use almost every operating mode of the movidrive, I use timing-operations, I can use inverter-inputs and -ouputs by the PLC, I can use the analogic input of the MDX by the PLC, I make a complete basic-startup out of the IPOS-program. I use _Movilink-command for about 200 parameters in complete different situations. I use the same program for simple U/f-applications and complex multiaxis-synchisations.
But of course you won't get any support from SEW for your own IPOS application, because in my opinion there are not many people left who can really work with IPOS ;-)

Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
@maxder2te
could you give my crystal ball a hint, what is meant by
"-Is there possibility to make code in which will be included : Example - IF (1st.Analog Input1(0-10V) bigger than 50% - 2. then turn on DO02)(2nd. part i want know how to do it , but don´t know much about how would be possible to do 1st. part).",
unless the subject should be too IPOS-specific for an IPOS-ignoramus to understand it??

There are not many people at SEW, who are really firm with IPOS. Most technicians are using MoviPLC now, IPOS is for the "older guys" like me.
Hello, thanks for answers good to know there as at least one person who know what he´s talking about in compare to support which don´t want even little me help with these things. Moviplc is it some other thing it is like ladder logic or something ?
Back to my post :
Will something like this work ?
22.png

Here´s analog values from manual
Analog manual.jpg
Most Important thing to me is to do IF statement if AI1 is bigger than 12ma(50%)which should be 3000 value for IPOS .
AI1.png
Would you be so kind and show me some of your codes maybay i better understand some command which is still not clear to me according manual or examples(I´m still not clear on Movilink like i know it´s structure and data but haven´t found any example in manual that would show me modyfing some parameters , as i´m not really clear with how PO and PI data works in IPOS, and Inputlevel and Outputlevel )

here is example from manual on PO (3 modes selection) page n. 262
PO.png
if(busdata.PO1==6); // what is 6 in this im not really clear with this.when this will be true .

To inputlevel don´t really understand this in upper example
Code:
#define modeselect((InputLevel>>6)[COLOR=#4D5156][FONT=arial]&[/FONT][/COLOR] 0x00000003)
(it is masked bit 3 or something?)
One more thing where he is defining speed in rpm, i just saw here long speed and _SS(fix. setpoint n, speed), as i guess only possibility where amount of variable speed could be defined in rpm is in movitools?

Thanks

Anhänge

• Example.jpg
    Example.jpg
    90,3 KB · Aufrufe: 10
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben