Zuviel Werbung? - > Hier kostenlos beim SPS-Forum registrieren

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 521

Thread: PLCSim Netzwerkerweiterung "NetToPLCSim"

  1. #281
    Join Date
    16.06.2012
    Posts
    20
    Danke
    0
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge

    Default


    Zuviel Werbung?
    -> Hier kostenlos registrieren
    Thanks very much for your answer

    I test that release but I found that it support diffrent instant number but just connect to one instance and doesn't support multiple instance.
    do you agree with me?

    I need to connect to input and output of multiple instane in a moment with s7prosim. i can't find any method for this perpose. whats your idea?

    as i check nettoplcsim in 2 release of v0.7 , I have error in writing inputs. this error is eather in wincc and in nettoplcsim. does my plcsim version have make this problem?

    error1.bmp
    erro in writing input2.jpg

  2. #282
    Thomas_v2.1's Avatar
    Thomas_v2.1 is offline Erfahrener Benutzer
    Themenstarter
    Join Date
    29.03.2004
    Posts
    7,523
    Danke
    170
    Erhielt 2,242 Danke für 1,610 Beiträge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saman4389 View Post
    I test that release but I found that it support diffrent instant number but just connect to one instance and doesn't support multiple instance.
    do you agree with me?
    You have to start an instance of nettoplcsim for each plcsim-instance. If you want to connect to 5 instances of plcsim, you have to start and configure 5 nettoplcsim instances.

    Quote Originally Posted by saman4389 View Post
    I need to connect to input and output of multiple instane in a moment with s7prosim. i can't find any method for this perpose. whats your idea?

    as i check nettoplcsim in 2 release of v0.7 , I have error in writing inputs. this error is eather in wincc and in nettoplcsim. does my plcsim version have make this problem?
    The 0.7 and previous versions of nettoplcsim uses the prosim interface. This interface is limited, so inputs are write-only (can not be read) and outputs are read-only (can not be written).

    In the 0.9 version it should be possible to read inputs. But I don't think you could write to them, because they will be overwritten every cycle by the process image.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    16.06.2012
    Posts
    20
    Danke
    0
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge

    Default

    thanks for your information

    I want to use s7prosim to write inputs and read outputs. but i don't use compilers and want to use LabVIEW software.
    in LabVIEW there are nodes to call DLL files and invoke it's methods. I can read outputs and memories.
    but when i invoke all of methods for writing inputs, flags ,... Labview have an error. it said "specified method doesn't found".

    using Labview nodes, is like programming and just graphical.
    do you familiar with this problem?

  4. #284
    Thomas_v2.1's Avatar
    Thomas_v2.1 is offline Erfahrener Benutzer
    Themenstarter
    Join Date
    29.03.2004
    Posts
    7,523
    Danke
    170
    Erhielt 2,242 Danke für 1,610 Beiträge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saman4389 View Post
    I want to use s7prosim to write inputs and read outputs. but i don't use compilers and want to use LabVIEW software.
    in LabVIEW there are nodes to call DLL files and invoke it's methods. I can read outputs and memories.
    but when i invoke all of methods for writing inputs, flags ,... Labview have an error. it said "specified method doesn't found".

    using Labview nodes, is like programming and just graphical.
    do you familiar with this problem?
    I know Labview, but never used it. Is there an integrated driver for communication with S7 plcs?

    I think want you want to do should be possible with the 0.9 version of nettoplcsim. If you don't configure any IO card in your step7 hardware config, you can write to inputs and the values are not overwritten by the process image, output points can be read as well.
    With prosim (or nettoplcsim 0.7) you are writing to the I/O address area (PEx / PIx) and not the process image (Ex / Ix), that's the difference.

  5. #285
    Join Date
    16.06.2012
    Posts
    20
    Danke
    0
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge

    Default

    i explain more about my task

    I want to use your nettoplcsim v0.9 to act as an interface between plcsim and external network. there isn't any problem in this part.
    then i like to simulate a process in LabVIEW and then use .NET nodes in this software to access plcsim input and output.
    so .NET nodes can call DLL file and execute read and write functions. i know how to use .NET nodes, and reading PLCSIm output is ok.
    but when i select and any if writing methods, LabVIEW have an error and couldn't found those methods.
    my problem is to know how solve this error.

    I'm be very glad if you could guide me

    thanks

  6. #286
    Thomas_v2.1's Avatar
    Thomas_v2.1 is offline Erfahrener Benutzer
    Themenstarter
    Join Date
    29.03.2004
    Posts
    7,523
    Danke
    170
    Erhielt 2,242 Danke für 1,610 Beiträge

    Default

    You want to use prosim under labview and connect to plcsim on another pc? Sorry, this will not work.

    The network interface of nettoplcsim 'speaks' s7-protocol, this is the same protocol which is used to exchange data with a real S7 plc.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    16.06.2012
    Posts
    20
    Danke
    0
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge

    Default

    Hi

    no, i want to connect labview and plcsim (with s7prosim) in a same pc (local).
    i use your sample c# code and check read and write with s7prosim. that was OK, but i don't know why labview have problem with writing methods !!!
    do you know why?

  8. #288
    Thomas_v2.1's Avatar
    Thomas_v2.1 is offline Erfahrener Benutzer
    Themenstarter
    Join Date
    29.03.2004
    Posts
    7,523
    Danke
    170
    Erhielt 2,242 Danke für 1,610 Beiträge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saman4389 View Post
    no, i want to connect labview and plcsim (with s7prosim) in a same pc (local).
    i use your sample c# code and check read and write with s7prosim. that was OK, but i don't know why labview have problem with writing methods !!!
    do you know why?
    I don't know what programming language you are using in Labview.

    When you are not using a .Net language, you have to check that you set the correct variant data type when you are using the write methods of the com object.
    The .Net languages do this automatically for you, when you are using C++, you have set the type manually (VT_BOOL for bits, VT_I2 for two byte values, VT_I4 for all four byte values including float!).

  9. #289
    Join Date
    16.06.2012
    Posts
    20
    Danke
    0
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge

    Default

    I use G language. (labview graphical language)
    i use .net nodes . these nodes set the type of data automatically

  10. #290
    Thomas_v2.1's Avatar
    Thomas_v2.1 is offline Erfahrener Benutzer
    Themenstarter
    Join Date
    29.03.2004
    Posts
    7,523
    Danke
    170
    Erhielt 2,242 Danke für 1,610 Beiträge

    Default


    Zuviel Werbung?
    -> Hier kostenlos registrieren
    Sorry, I can't help you with labview.
    But I just googled with labview and variant types, and it seems that there are special functions to handle variant types. I would try them out:
    http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/h...ant_functions/

Similar Threads

  1. TIA Remanenzspeicher "echte" 1515F und PLCSIM
    By MFreiberger in forum Simatic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20.07.2019, 07:19
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08.10.2018, 12:36
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29.09.2016, 17:35
  4. "CONT_C" SFB41 läuft nicht in PLCSIM, aber FB41
    By TagebauCoder in forum Simatic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22.08.2010, 21:00
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01.05.2007, 14:50

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •