fsgonzaga

Level-1
Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
System: Simatic WinCC 7.4 + SP1
9 Clients, Windows 7 Professional, 64 bits
2 Servers (Master/Stby.), Windows Server 2012 R2

Good afternoon,

In my project, I have the following drivers: SIMATIC S7 Protocol Suite, Modbus TCPIP and Iec61850 (TCP/IP).
I have a screen shwoing my archive tags, containing a Trend Window. All trends were set as "1- Archive Tags" in Configuration Dialog of Trend Window. The tags from Modbus and Iec drivers are shown perfectly in trend window, but points from SIMATIC S7 are only shown after opening the screen, when I close it and open again, it loses all SIMATIC S7 trends and starts again.

I´ve noticed that
if I export all archive tags, delete and import again directly on the server, all points, including SIMATIC S7, works just fine, except that it records only one day long.

If I delete all archive points in Engeneering Station and import again, but I download in server, it does not work. It seems that when compiling (generation of SystemArchive), something is messing up.

What might be happening?

Are all variables in the same archive?
Can you make some screenshots of your Tag Logging archive settings?

I remember having some strange phenomena with WinCC Tag Logging, when I mixed up Bool, Integer and Float variables in one and the same archive. Since then I create at least one archive for one datatype.

Zuviel Werbung?
Hello Thomas,

Yes, all variables are in the same archive. Here below there´s a print of my TagLogging Fast window.

tag_logging_properties.PNG

TagLogging points:

tag_logging_01.jpg

Are all variables in the same archive?
Can you make some screenshots of your Tag Logging archive settings?

I remember having some strange phenomena with WinCC Tag Logging, when I mixed up Bool, Integer and Float variables in one and the same archive. Since then I create at least one archive for one datatype.

In the settings I can't see anything wrong.

I've had a similar problem with the trend control recently.
There my mistake was, that I've had configured a variable which was in the Tag Logging, in the Tag Management not configured as "Floating-point", but as signed/unsigned 32 Bit value.
Then I've had the same effect as you have described: the Trend Control shows this values only when the window with the trend control is active, like it's in online mode and not in archive mode.

So I'd check if all variables in your archive have the same data type inside the Tag Management.

The problem is that my s7 blocks generate the archive tags (SystemArchive) automatically, I can´t even change the type of variable.

I´ve already reset my TagLogging, with no success. I really dont know what else to do to fix this issue.

Zuviel Werbung?
Somehow when compiling the OS, it messes up my ArchiveLogging. if I delete all database of TagLogging and insert it again directly on the server, it starts to show archive data again

Zurück
Oben