Sonstiges "protool" Error on converting OID 5 == OID_POB_CTDRIVER_MANAGER

youcef

Level-1
Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
hello everyone.

Please help, I have a program for the machine written on protool and Step 7, I wanted to open it to add an edit to it.

Unfortunately, I don't have information about version of Protool is my HMI panel developped in.
I instal protool v6 SP3 and Step 7 v5.3 on Windows XP Prof SP2, when open backup from PLC I have two panels Show them a sign protool, but when I try to open an application created on this version appears indicating a mistake "Error on converting OID 5 == OID_POB_CTDRIVER_MANAGER. Please contact the manufacturer." "Unexpected file format" Atached images.:-(

I tried to convert the backup from Protool to winCC flexible, but I have not yet found the appropriate version winCC flexible.

Thanks in advance for helping.
I hope it was understandable.

Без названия.png

Hi,

do you know this FAQ?
System message: "Error on converting OID 5 = = ..." and "Unexpected file format" when opening a ProTool-Project

Which version of ProTool do you use - ProTool/Lite, ProTool or ProTool/Pro?
Which panel is your panel?
If a Windows-based panel: Which Image version is installed on the panel? (see Control Panel)
(maybe you use ProTool/Lite and your panel is MP270, or maybe you need ProTool V6.0 SP3 HF3)
Which version of Image of operator panels can be used for the corresponding version of ProTool?

Unfortunately, I don't have information about version of Protool is my HMI panel developped in.
With which version of ProTool the project was last edited, can be found in the project file. Open the .PDB file with a text- or hex-editor. In the file twice is a section "CHistoryObj". The best, you search for the last occurrence of ".PDB" or ".pdb" (not case sensitiv) in the file. Behind you will find the last used ProTool version.

I instal protool v6 SP3 and Step 7 v5.3 on Windows XP Prof SP2
You have installed Step7 first and ProTool after?
I heard somewhere that installing Step7 V5.4 SP3.1 might be helpful (but not SP4 or SP5!)

I tried to convert the backup from Protool to winCC flexible, but I have not yet found the appropriate version winCC flexible.
For migration you can use WinCC flexible 2008 SP2 or older version - if your panel is supported.

Harald

Zuviel Werbung?
-> Hier kostenlos registrieren
hello.

Thank you very much for your valuable answers.

in the file ".pdb" I found all the information related to the control panel. the control panel is OP17. Last modification was 7.01.2001, Modification program is SIMATIC ProTool V5.2 SP3.
I will install all the necessary programs and see the results afterwards.

Best regards.

Zurück
Oben